Join me in this remarkable 1 hour special episode with Jo Owen on a wide ranging conversation covering:
- The mindset of highly effective leaders: Elon Musk, ruthlessness and obsession – is it a bug or a feature?
- The Hybrid work revolution – Autonomy, Accountability, Ambiguity Seeking and following inspiration
- Having the ‘success’ conversation
Jo Owen has worked with over 100 of the best, and a couple of the worst, organisations on our planet.
He is a founder of eight NGOs which have a collective turnover of £100 million annually.
He led businesses in Japan, North America and Europe; he created a business bank; he was a partner at Accenture and is one of the founders of Teach First which is now the largest graduate recruiter in the UK.
His career highlights include:
- putting the blue speckle in Daz
- becoming the best nappy salesman in Birmingham
- getting sued for $12 billion (when a billion was worth something)
He also worked with tribes over fifteen years across the world to discover how they survive and succeed, and what businesses can learn from them.
Jo is the only person to winner the Chartered Management Institute gold award four times for his books.
He has written twenty books on leadership and management which run to over 100 global editions.
His titles include How to Lead, Global Teams, Tribal Business School and the Mindset of Success.
His latest book is out now “Smart Leadership”.
Find Jo here: https://amzn.to/3YjYafR
I will help you to improve the performance of your new managers: https://practical-leadership.academyNo tags for this post.