From the sausage works to Formula One, Paul Teasdale has had an international and madly varied career.
Now landing on his own delivering against his RAPID performance framework – we talk about three great topics:
- Be humble, be honest, be kind – Paul’s mantra.
- How to ideate and generate practical ideas – Could do – no ideas are silly – Should do – what do we prioritise – Will do – the commitment to deliver and lastly
- Paul’s great RAPID framework for performance.
- Results – what and how you want to do things
- Actions – what can you do
- People – understanding who you have and where their strengths lie
- Insights – the decisions you can make based on the…
- Data – the raw source. Ensuring you don’t fall into Infobesity!
Find Paul here:
When you’re ready – help your new managers lead in a hybrid environment: https://practical-leadership.academyNo tags for this post.